Collaborative Care New Maudsley Skills Workshops for Carers
I am pleased to announce dates for the next series of carer skills workshops that will be commence in February 2020. If you would like to book a place please let me know as soon as possible. Ideally carers should attend all five 3 hour sessions which run over two and a half days.
Where and when:
Venue: 6 Granville Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1ER
- Saturday February 1st from 9.30am to 4.30pm for workshops 1 & 2
- Saturday February 8th from 9.30am to 4.30pm for workshops 3 & 4
- Saturday February 29th from 9.30am to 12.30 pm for workshop 5
The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust has kindly agreed to cover my costs to run these courses and any donation attendees can make to this fabulous charity will be very gratefully received. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis.
These workshops offer professional techniques for becoming a ‘Change Coach’ for your loved one, including:
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Specialised communication skills
- Avoiding traps that may maintain the disorder
- Supporting recovery
Please let me know if you would like a place on this series:
Contact Jenny Langley on 07887 840470, or email@example.com
Downloads to accompany the courses
Please see the attached brochure, details of the New Maudsley book and DVD, a presentation introducing the workshops and a flyer.