There are several courses for carers that I would like to draw your attention to:
My very good friend (likeminded experienced carer passionate about this topic) Lynn Crilly is hosting a carer course on 6th April at 6.30pm about ‘Supporting a loved one with an eating disorder in the home’. We will be covering topics including:
- Overview of most common eating disorders
- Most common signs to look for (even before the possible weight change)\
- Poetry from Samantha Crilly
- Coping as a parent or carer
- Top 10 tips to cope better in the home
- ‘What to say’ and ‘What not to say’
Booking details are at : https://lynncrilly.com/product/workshop-6th-april-2021-6-30pm
Another very good friend Veronica Kamerling (another likeminded experienced carer passionate about this topic) will be delivering a further workshop on Blame and Guilt on Wednesday 7th April from 10.00 – 12.00 . If you are interested please contact Veronica on her new email at email@example.com
My New Maudsley Skills Workshops commencing on April 19th are now full, but I have space on my course starting on May 5th.
I still have some space on my Teen brain and eating disorders course on April 23rd from 2pm – 4.30pm.